Monday, August 8, 2011
The Annual Fashion Show
Tonight was the Annual Anderson School Clothes Fashion Show. Each of the kids chose 2 outfits from their school clothes. They then modeled them for us to the tunes of "Tangled". Afterwards, we put together back-packs and the "Don't Get In Box." The Don't Get In Box is a cupboard where I keep all of the school supplies for the year. I usually purchase tons of school supplies in August, when they are on sale. Then I store them for use throughout the year. The name means that I want the kids to stay out of the supplies until they need to replenish their stock. It usually lasts until January and then they think it is a free-for-all. When they are gone, there is no more. I don't go spend money on supplies after August. So far, it works for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment