Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bridal Shower and Baptism

What an amazing weekend! Ashleigh's bridal shower was held August 5, 2011. Tara provided the refreshments and decorations! Can I say amazing???? Lisa provided some really fun games! It was one of the best bridal showers I have ever been to. Ashleigh's entire kitchen is stocked! She also received her bedroom set, sheets, food, cook books, laundry supplies, and lingerie. She wasn't excited about the lingerie. She didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. I am so thankful for such a wonderful, supportive family! It was truly a remarkable night!







Today was another big event. Breanna Ryanne Anderson was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, by her father Phillip Anderson. She had an amazing evening filled with family. After the baptism, we came back to our house and had dinner. It was a great day! Congratulations Breanna! We love you!!




No comments: