The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love that I live in a free country. I am thankful for those who have given their time, talents, and lives for the protection of the freedoms in this country. I love that I am free to worship a loving Heavenly Father. I especially love the family times. The Seegmiller Family has always met for homemade ice cream and fireworks on Grandma's lawn. I found myself missing Grandpa this year. It was great to be together and enjoy the celebration of our country's independence. God Bless the USA! We need it now more than ever.
Fun in the pool, hamburgers, treats, and a day finished with yummy homemade ice cream. I knew my brothers were competitive, but learned that Tara is just as competitive. I enjoyed watching their races and competitions to hold their breaths the longest. The kids enjoyed time with cousins and lots of warm sun! Paul and Linda Christensen joined us for lunch. It was great to have us all together! How blessed I am!! Shalee and Brittany took the pictures this year! Nice work girls!!





No comments:
Post a Comment