On Tuesday, Ashleigh had the Senior awards night. She received two scholarships. One to SUU and one to Snow College. She is the Graphic Arts student of the year and received an award from Pro-Start as a member of the best new school. It was an amazing night.
Wednesday I played percussion in the middle school band. I was supposed to look like an idiot, so I guess I did what I was supposed to.
Thursday was another crazy busy day. Shalee had her honors night at the Middle School and Brittany had her choir concert at Sunrise Ridge. Shalee was recognized for being on the high honor roll all year. Brittany was a dancer in "Waka Waka" and sang with the choir.
Devin and Breanna also received awards this week from school. Devin for being a member of the choir and Breanna for improvement in reading and math.
Tonight began the beginning of the end for Ashleigh. She graduated from seminary at the Washington Stake Seminary Graduation. I am very proud that she chose to attend Seminary and graduated. Now on to the rest of the week.











No comments:
Post a Comment