Ashleigh graduated from Desert Hills High School on May 25, 2011. She looked beautiful. It was difficult for me to see her and know how grown up she is. It was a bitter sweet. I am very proud of her accomplishments. She graduated in the upper part of her class, graduated with high honors, and a member of the National Honor Society. Congratulations Ashleigh we are very proud of you!
On Thursday morning, The Spectrum had the folowing pictures available of Ashleigh at graduation.
I guess it is the beginning of the rest of her life. I hope she chooses wisely and will listen to the promptings of the Spirit. I pray that she will stay active in the church and will use the gifts and talents she has to bless others. She is an amazing young lady! Love you Ash!











1 comment:
Dear Ashleigh,
They say that when you get older you get more emotional. I write this with a few tears.
You have come a long way from when your uncle would sing you to sleep. Your preferred song was "Runaway Train". I would feel like a hero with you sleeping on my chest.
I still remember how you snubbed me as a 19 year old missionary boarding a plane to a place away from my family. I didn't feel like much of a hero that day. (Not because you snubbed me)
I remember scaring you so bad that any sort of a relationship I could have had with you was ruined from that day forward.
I wasn't very good with children. I still am not real good with children. Sometimes people show their love in ways that those who are supposed to understand just don't. I unfortunately am that person. I wish I could have been at your graduation.
Congratulations on all your accomplishments.
I Love You,
BR
Post a Comment