Today Ashleigh, Shalee, and I received our second Young Womanhood Recognition medallions. The girls were supposed to receive the new medallions, but instead received the same one they had already earned. It was kind of a shock for them. They worked really hard to receive the new ones with the ruby. I think they were a little disappointed. It was a crazy meeting, however. The speakers didn't even start speaking until 11:50. We had a baptism, two elder sustainings, a teacher sustaining, our awards, three baby blessings, and a mission homecoming. I have to admit that I was really proud of my girls! Shalee had to wear her neck brace to church and Ashleigh had to run and leave for work, but it was nice for all of us to receive our necklaces together. I am hoping that the bishop will allow them to trade in their medallions for the newer ones. I wonder if I can do it at Deseret Book. I am well pleased today and full of pride as well! I have the most amazing children!!



No comments:
Post a Comment