Monday night for Family Home Evening, we were supposed to finish getting the garden ready. I was trying to help Phillip carry some railroad ties. My knee buckled, so I quickly dropped it to the ground. Breanna thought she would help me. She was worried. She grabbed the tie and tried to lift it. In the process, she dropped it on her finger. She removed the fingernail and needed 3 stitches in her nail bed. Grandma Anderson helped daddy finish the garden. Grandma Bulow went with mommy and Breanna to InstaCare. Another fun night at a medical facility! Luckily, she didn't break the bones. It really was a miracle.
Tonight was Devin's Spring Choir concert. It was fantastic! It was so fun to watch him sing. After 45 minutes, he was yawning and rubbing his eyes. It was great! I listened to his songs and they made me tear up. It was a great night!


No comments:
Post a Comment