I finally finished the painting yesterday. Every room in the house is shiny and clean and new looking! I have reorganized the living room. The kids rooms look fantastic and so far have stayed clean. My room was the last project on my list. Now all that is left is the clean up and take to Desert Industries.
The rough part is that I am officially old and fat. I was painting my bathroom last night. I was in the "toilet" area which is only about a 3 x 4 area. I was standing on the toilet to finish one last wall. The toilet seat shifted and gravity called. BAM! I fell hard. Today I have felt like my shoulder and elbow are broken! I used to bounce back so quickly. When did I get old?
It is a great feeling to have the house cleaned up and looking nice. Tomorrow, after my DI run, I will feel like I have accomplished something this summer. Unfortunately, there are only two weeks left of my summer. Dang!
I will upload some pictures next week. I am having my sister cut out some vinyl for each of the rooms. When everything is finished., I will take some pictures and post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment