I repainted Brittany and Breanna's room. It is khaki and lavendar with butterflies. They weren't excited about the khaki, but it is growing on them. Brittany was a little disappointed to lose her Princess. She feels like she lost "everything". I am just excited that everything now fits in the closet except the beds and the dresser. Maybe she will FINALLY keep it clean. :)
Breanna's corner.
New curtains and the "Jesus" wall.
Brittany's corner.
Butterfly wall.
My next project was Devin's room. His room generally stays cleaner than the girls, so it wasn't as difficult to clean. His is khaki and blue. He chose a sports theme for his room. It really surprised me that he picked sports. He isn't usually a sports kid. He wanted his accent wall to be black, but I overruled him. The blue wasn't quite the same as I expected, but it is nice.
New curtains
New bedspread.
Jack loves it!
This has been a good week. I am glad I was able to accomplish all that I did. My heart breaks for my brother and his wife. I want them to know of my love for them. My prayers are with them at this difficult time. I wish I could adequately express my feelings without sounding trite. They are amazing! I know that Heavenly Father will watch over them and I am glad that Tara is still with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment