Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Breanna, Thank You Pioneers, and FINALLY finished!

On Saturday, July 24, we celebrated Pioneer Day. The day began with an early morning parade. Ashleigh was on the Washington City Royalty float. Brittany, Devin, and Breanna were on the Primary Float. Ashleigh looked beautiful and princessy. Devin and Brittany square danced on the float, while Breanna was along for the ride. I am so thankful for my pioneer heritage! I can't imagine the extreme sacrifices they made for religious freedom and the opportunity for me to live here in my little bubble.





We celebrated Breanna's birthday on Saturday, July 24, after the parade. The plan was to have some time in the pool followed by some YUMMY dutch oven dinner. Both of those occurred, but Grandpa Bulow fell and broke his rib. Grandma had to take him to the hospital during the party. We were afraid that he had punctured a lung. Thankfully, he will recover in 2 - 8 weeks.





Sunday was Breanna's official birthday. Grandpa and Grandma Bulow invited us to Sunday dinner. There was turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, and cheesecake. Breanna was so excited to open her presents. Grandpa and Grandma gave her some new school clothes and some clothes for Ken, the boy Barbie.  Uncle Matt made an amazing wagon! It is a pearl paint, so it sparkles in the sun! Breanna is thrilled.



I am pleased to say that my house is finally finished. Matt and Lisa put up my vinyl while they were down here. I never would have survived otherwise. I went to the doctor and learned that I have separated the bones in my shoulder. After my fall from grace (the toilet), I should have stopped. Unfortunately, I kept painting. Now, I can honestly say that the it was worth the pain. I just wish the pain would go away. :)


1 comment:

PrincessLeeC said...

Fun pictures. It was fun being down there with you for the weekend. Wish it happened more often.