Monday, June 14, 2010
Migraines, meetings, and more.
Last week, Ashleigh and Shalee went to Girl's Camp. Cedar Mountain had too much snow, so they moved camp to Hatch, Utah. Despite the rain and freezing temperatures, the girls enjoyed themselves. Shalee was stung by a bee and burned her arm with a roasted Starburst. Her arm is blistered and sore. I had never heard of roasted Starbursts, but they seem to be rather painful.
I had meetings all week. They were unbelievably boring. It was bad news. I started having a migraine on Friday. Today, Monday, I feel some better. It is just a dull ache.
Brittany, Devin, and Breanna had a ball swimming at my parents. They taught my niece, Taelor, how to cannonball and "Hands Up, Stands Up." Here are some pictures of their antics and some of Taelor. I took them with my new camera. It is amazing the difference a good camera can make. I can almost take a decent picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment