Sunday, May 16, 2010

Will it ever end?


Another crazy week at the Anderson house!

This week was another out-of-control week. Some of my friends have started calling me Job. I am far from the trials he overcame, but I am feeling more overwhelmed by the minute.

On Monday, Ashleigh had her last choir concert of the school year. She was on crutches, but sang beautifully. She also played the piano for one of the numbers.



I thought we might have a less stressful week, but it wasn't to be....

Saturday, we ended up replacing the refrigerator and the garage door opener. The fridge had finally given up the ghost. The kids are really upset because we didn't get a "cool" fridge with water and ice dispensers. Instead, it is a newer model of our previous one. We felt it would be more wise to replace than to upgrade at this moment. The kids don't agree, but what else is new.

This morning, I was looking forward to a peaceful Sabbath. Before I was even out of bed, Devin started throwing up. I took the girls to Sacrament Meeting, but brought Breanna home sick right after the sacrament. I am so overwhelmed. I wish I knew what I was doing wrong, so I could fix it.

2 comments:

Barry said...

The only easy day was yesterday dear sister. Here is a Hooyah for today.

McArthur Family said...

Tracy, I'm sorry. Sounds like my week. Our fridge broke and we had to replace our garage door opener!