Sunday, May 23, 2010

Smile, it's Sunday!

I love the Sabbath!

Ashleigh spoke in church today. She spoke on the talk given by Sister Ann M Dibbs, "Be Strong and of Good Courage." After giving Brother Cardon a bad time, she gave a beautiful talk. She is so full of the Spirit! I am blessed to be related to her.  She also played the piano for the priests. It was a really tough song, but she did a nice job.

Shalee was called and set apart as the Mia Maid 1st Counselor. Shalee has been in a class presidency since entering young womens. I think they see her enthusiasm and genuine love for others. She was a little burned out when she left Beehives, but seems to be ready to serve again.

I watched Brittany today and thought about the song, "I Hope They Call Me On A Mission." I think that she has grown a foot or two! I can't believe how grown up she is looking. I am not ready for her to enter young womanhood. What happened to my tiny Boo?

Devin had a better day today. He has really struggled lately. He wants a brother so bad. The dog just isn't the same. He has also missed his friend, Jose. Jose had to move back to Mexico. I forgot how tough childhood can be.

Breanna is regressing a bit. She is in a "baby" stage. I didn't handle her first one well, so I hope this one is short-lived. She is driving me batty! I do love her tons!

Only 4 days left!! But who's counting! :)

No comments: