Today has been a crazy day!
Breanna was able to celebrate her birthday at school. I was able to read "Princess Pruney Toes" to her class and give them a treat.
Then, it was off to 5th grade graduation for Brittany. Brittany earned her Eagle Talon Award and received a trophy. There was a patriotic assembly and then graduation. Brittany and her two best friends were graduates today. It was a nice experience although I feel really old!
Devin and I went fishing today for scouts. (No pictures yet.) It wasn't very productive. My dad is taking him fishing tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be a better experience.
Then, it was off and running to Desert Hills High School. Tonight was the Desert Hills Middle School Awards assembly. Shalee was honored for her high honor roll grades for all four quarters. Shalee has worked her rear end off this year and it shows! Nice work Shalee!!
Ashleigh finishes her junior year tomorrow. I don't know that I am ready for a Senior in high school. She made chamber choir for next year. WOO HOO! She is very excited. With her clean bill of health, she should be swimming soon. Zumba is also on her list this week. Go Ash!



No comments:
Post a Comment