Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy Week!

This has been an amazing week! Ashleigh survived a near-death experience. We all had a nice, busy week.

Brittany ran the 400 meter dash at the District Hersheys track meet! She did awesome and we were very proud! She did fantastic and finished her race!


Phillip and Devin had Fathers and Sons last night. They went to Lower Sand Cove. Devin, Phillip, and Donovan had a great time. Devin and Donny are already talking about next year. They love to go camping with Daddy.



Ashleigh had a miraculous week and a busy week. Washington City celebrated Cotton Days this week. Ashleigh is Miss Spirit in the Washington City Royalty.  She was able to attend most of the events this week. She did it on crutches, but she was there. Her knee is really sore, but we are so happy she is alive!

1 comment:

Barry said...

At least Brit got a good lane. They say that the best lanes are 3 and 4 but I loved lane 1. It was my favorite lane. Everyone is always ahead of you until the end of turn 3 and then you blow on by as if you are some speedster. I question her thinking though, why the 400? It still scares me to think about running that race. I am sick at the stomach now thinking about it. It was nice to see that she was able to run on the track that I helped buy. I never did get to run on it as a rubberized track. We won't get into that.