Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween mixed with football!

What a busy week!
Ashleigh had her first swim meets this week. She was able to take 4 seconds off her time. She worked really hard, and it showed.

Devin is playing football this fall. His favorite thing in the world is BLOCKING! He loves to block! Today he was even able to pull a few flags.


In his league, they have to block with their arms folded. He is ready and waiting!

Tonight was also Halloween. Breanna dressed up as Wonder Woman. Devin was Wolverine. Brittany was Cleopatra.


Here is Brittany, Kyra, Jaycee, and Rachel at the school parade.



Devin - my own little X-Man, Wolverine.



Breanna - my favorite superhero, Wonder Woman.


The hardest part of today was visiting my Grandpa and Grandma Seegmiller. Grandpa is not doing well at all. Tonight he took my hand and asked me to quit praying for him. He told me he is just too tired and wants to go. I haven't stopped crying since.  I am so selfish! I don't want him to go!!

Here are some pictures of my kids and Lisa's kids with Grandpa and Grandma. I don't want it to be the last, but I know it may be. I am so not ready for him to die! Why is death so hard all the time? I know the Plan of Salvation, but it doesn't ease my mind tonight. I will miss him so much!

 Grandpa Seegmiller with the kids.

Grandma Seegmiller with the kids.

No comments: