Friday, October 16, 2009

Ashleigh's First Date!



Last weekend was Ashleigh's first date. She invited a young man, Merrick Reynolds to Sadies. Thanks to Tara, she created a fun day date. They did an "Amazing Race" scavenger hunt.



Here Merrick is fake proposing at the St. George temple.


For dinner Brandon made Korean and Brett made Japanese. Dad took the pictures for the whole group.

Here is the group picture.















Ashleigh is extremely talented with picture editing. Here are some of the pictures she edited.







It turned out to be a pretty fun evening. I was down with meningitis and missed it all. Thanks to my parents, brothers, and sisters-in-law for all of their help! Because of their help, it turned out to be a ton of fun!!


3 comments:

brbulow said...

I am glad that Ashleigh had a good time. It is crazy to think that she is old enough to date. I still remember the little girl that wouldn't let me touch her as I left for Fresno. Now she is an accomplished young woman. If you ever need old Wyatt to come help you out Ash just let me know.

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Ashleigh. I am glad to hear everything turned out well.

Unknown said...

Sorry this is Tara not Barry Bretton