Brittany just had her first birthday party!! Because her birthday is two days after Christmas, everyone is gone so she has never had one. So for the first time ever, Brittany had a sleepover party!! We had 10 girls from the ages 7-10 at our house for the sleepover. Talk about hectic!! The girls came at about 6. They started to watch Tinkerbell and then we had pizza and breadsticks. They finished Tinkerbell as we started makeovers. 
While we did makeovers, all the girls sang on LeadSinger. We then opened presents. One of her presents was Happy Feet. The girls all got in their sleeping bags and watched Happy Feet and The Perfect Man. Most of them fell asleep by the time The Perfect Man was over so they got up at six in the morning to finish it. At eight we made them pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs. They did LeadSinger until the girls parents came. It made for a very fun birthday but very hectic!! We all had a lot of fun!!
While we did makeovers, all the girls sang on LeadSinger. We then opened presents. One of her presents was Happy Feet. The girls all got in their sleeping bags and watched Happy Feet and The Perfect Man. Most of them fell asleep by the time The Perfect Man was over so they got up at six in the morning to finish it. At eight we made them pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs. They did LeadSinger until the girls parents came. It made for a very fun birthday but very hectic!! We all had a lot of fun!!
1 comment:
I have a strict no sleepover rule. Tara usually breaks it by having some strange kids sleep in my house because of some Relief Society issue. My question always is where is my relief? I will not allow my kids to sleep over at anyone’s house around her. Too much crazy child sexual abuse stuff to trust anyone. I am glad that you had fun with it. I don't check the blog much because Tara doesn’t post all that much and I don't follow in Tara's addiction on checking out everyone’s blog. I didn't know that you had posted. I hope things are going well with you. Keep up the posts.
Post a Comment