December is always a crazy time for our family. There is something every day and sometimes more than one thing. I finally have some of our December pictures ready to go.
The first is the choir concerts. Shalee is in a dance and art class. She performed on December 5 and had one of her pictures showcased. Devin was the sound crew at his 4th grade play. Brittany performed with the Sunrise Ridge Choir.
The Anderson party was December 18. We were able to have our yummy pancakes and a private concert by Steven Sharp Nelson and Jon Schmidt.
December 23 was the Seegmiller party complete with food and fish pond.
Christmas Eve was spent with the Bulow bunch. Yummy food, caroling, and fun. The only thing missing was Barry Ryan and his family.
Christmas Day was very sweet. We celebrated in a more quiet way than usual. Shalee was touched at the gift Santa gave her. Finances were tight, but Santa was able to pull off a Christmas miracle. It was a day filled with family and love for our Savior, Jesus Christ.
2011 was one of our more challenging years. As I look at the posts from this year, we've definitely had our challenges. Thankfully the blessings have far outnumbered the trials. I am hoping that 2012 will be another blessed year and that maybe I will stay upright. :) It could happen.






















No comments:
Post a Comment