Monday, September 12, 2011

Ashleigh and Tyler Prax 9/10/11

Ashleigh and Tyler were married in the St. George Temple on 9/10/11. It was a very special day filled with love of family and friends. We woke early to prepare for the temple.

Shalee, Brittany, Devin, and Breanna helped with all the kids from spouses and friends. They prepared a busy bag full of puzzles, cars, and coloring books. They waited patiently for us to come out of the temple.

Erin Hafen, a friend of Tyler's took these pictures of Ashleigh.


I hope there will be more pictures to follow. :)

After pictures at the temple, we went to the Little Valley Stake Center for a luncheon prepared by Tyler's family. There was yummy BBQ beef and chicken, rolls, salads, cookies, and chips. It was wonderful!

Then the real craziness began. Earlier in the week, I received a phone call from the building scheduler. He informed me that there had been a death and that the cultural hall would be needed for a funeral luncheon. We were pushed to find a new location for the luncheon and to find time for the decorating. I have such an amazing family!! They helped me pull it all together and it looked flawless! The important things had been done in the temple. The reception was just the fluff.

Barry Ryan took these pictures for me. Thanks!!
 The bride and groom.
The welcoming party! "Welcome to the wedding. Can we take your gift? Have a good day."

 Cutting the cake. 
 Tyler shoved the cake in her face. Not his brightest moment!!
 Throwing the boquet. Brittany caught it. Hope she isn't the next to get married. :)
 Taking off the garter. James caught it and give a big fist pump. Then he wanted to know what to do with it. He ended up giving it back to me and I gave it to one of Tyler's friends. I think James thought there was a prize involved.
 Father/Daughter Dance to Elvis "I Can't Help Falling in Love With You"
Tyler asked me to dance. Then we switched partners.
Ashleigh, Tyler and Grandma Great!

Thanks to all who helped make this day such a special success and for traveling so far! We love you!!!

No comments: