Happy 15th Birthday to Shalee! We started the day with some french toast and some presents. She received a $50 gift card from Phillip and I, a $50 Vans giftcard, some chapstick (from Brittany), a blanket, necklaces and post-its (from my parents), a book and some jewelry (from Loueen).
Tonight we had Best Food Ever. Brandon, Tiffanie, and Taelor ate with us. I also made asparagus, green beans, and salad with Tomotillo dressing. For her cake, we tried something new. We had a cake that we made like a rainbow. We died each of the layers a different color and then baked it. It looked more Tie-died to me, but it was fun. We also made Laffy Taffy frosting that was green apple. It was almost like a marshmallow. Loueen came and joined us for cake and games after.
I can't believe that Shalee is 15! It seems like only yesterday that she was born in Logan. Now she is almost old enough to drive. She has matured into a beautiful young woman. She is doing so well in school. As she matures she continues to grow more beautiful every day. She is such a huge help! She helps out so much! I am a blessed mother. Most important though is her testimony of the gospel. She finished reading the Book of Mormon last night. She has now earned her second Young Womanhood medallion. What an amazing young lady she is!!



No comments:
Post a Comment