For FHE tonight we watched a talk by Elder Robert D. Hales, "Seeking for and Attaining Higher Ground". In it, he talks about Lahonti and Amalichia. Ashleigh was excited to share some information she had gained at seminary. It was an excellent lesson!
For our activiy, each of my children got to make a memory box. The new rule is that they may have as many memories as will fit in the box. :) I am hoping it will cut down on clutter. Each of the boxes will fit on the top of the closet shelves.
Here are some pictures of our Family Home Evening activity.
Hot Wheels! (Of Course)
Little Petshop for Nana
I think she says it all! Brittany is priceless!
Can't forget the princesses.
Shalee "Live, Laugh, Love, Life" Green :)
Ashleigh - My Life, Live, Love, Dance
"Norange" of course!
2 comments:
Great FHE! I am going to steal it one day when my kids are a little older.
Tracy your kids are getting so big. Thats exciting about Ashleigh making Miss Spirit. Your kids are so darling. Angie
Post a Comment