Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Dream Come True

Years ago, when I was but a youngster, I wanted badly to live on the Seegmiller farm. Travis and I had a plan to live there and raise our families together. Our plan also included our siblings and cousins. I know, a big dream!

On March 3, we moved into our new home! Guess what? It is on a piece of land that was once the Seegmiller farm. Travis helped us with the financing and we are so blessed. Now if only, the rest of my family were here. Then the fairly tale would be complete, for now, it is a work in progress.

I love waking up in the morning and looking out over the farm. It has been amazing to walk down the street and be on the farm. It is truly a dream come true!





1 comment:

PrincessLeeC said...

Finally!! I have been waiting for this post to come. Your house is beautiful. Definitely better than the one we are buying. Excited for you.