Tuesday, January 4, 2011

December 2010

December was a crazy month for our little family. We were busy all month long. Below are the pictures of our crazy, fun-filled, exciting month. What a way to end 2010!


Concerts, concerts, and more concerts kept Ashleigh gone all month! Devin also enjoyed his opportunity to shine as a singer in the choir at Washington Elementary.




Phillip celebrated his birthday on the 13th. I bought him an iPad. I think I finally gave3 hi8m a present he wasn't expecting!



On Christmas Eve we always open new pajamas. This year was no different!



For Christmas, I put together books of my dad's family. There was a scrapbook for Grandpa Bulow, Grandma Bulow, my dad, and one of the whole family. It was a long process, but one of the most rewarding of my lifetime.



I think we surprised mom too! On January 14, she and dad will be attending Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas. They will also be eating at Chateau de Bulow in Vegas! Awesome gift! Thanks Barry Ryan and Tara!







 Christmas morning wass super fun! iPods, Barbie, ripsticks, Apple, pictures created by Brittany, shirts and vinyl created by Ashleigh, ties, and clothes! I even put myself in the pictures this year. Wow!


Anderson family party time! Food, pool, and plays created by Alexa, Paige, Faith, and Breanna! Fun times!!


We ended Christmas day with the annual Seegmiller party. Ham, potatoes, salad, treats, and the fish pond. Thanks Carole for all of your hard work! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for an awesome tradition filled with memories and love!





Happy 11th Birthday to my Princess Brittanycup! She decided to still be a kid this year. Thanks to her parents and grandparents, she has a new set of princess dolls. She also received boots, books, and an iTunes card. She is my beautiful princess and is growing up! One more year til Young Womens!




Snow in Washington? On December 30, we had about 4 inches of snow! It stayed for four days. Then we got 2 more inches! It's gone now, but it wass fun while it lasted! After the kids fun in the snow, I made cocoa and pancakes. We warmed up and partied!!


No comments: