Tonight was the Homecoming dance for Desert Hills High School. Ashleigh went with a young man named Tim Senholtz. Her best friend, Rakell Lowe went with Ben Harmon. I can't believe how grown up she is. The dress we chose really made her look grown up. I am bittersweet that she is already a senior.
Today was another crazy day at the Anderson's. We began the morning early in Hurricane at the Peach Days parade. Ashleigh and the other members of the royalty rode in a Ford Mustang in the parade. Phillip drove the car (I really had to turn his arm.), and Devin rode shotgun. The car was definitely Devin's favorite part of today. Breanna was bored waiting for the parade, so I took some pictures of her.

After the parade, it was off to once-a-month cook with my mom and Tiffanie. I was so thankful that they were willing to start without me. They prepared all the food. I got there in time to clean up, but I can't wait to taste it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment