Devin was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints yesterday. It was a very spiritual experience! He was excited all day long! Every two minutes he would ask, "Mom, how many hours until I am baptized." I am so proud of my little man. He was literally glowing all evening as he entered the waters of baptism and after he was confirmed.
Phillip gave him a beautiful blessing after his confirmation! I am so thankful for a wonderful husband that is a worthy, Melchizedek Priesthood holder.
At 3:00 yesterday, we had an Asian dinner at my parents house. Brandon, Brett, and Matt were the chefs. It was wonderful! I even tried kim (seaweed) and kimchi. Neither were my favorite, but it was fun!
At the baptism, there were many family and friends. It was so nice to know that in my "village," I have so much support! My children will be safe and protected from so many enemies simply by the very example of their extended family. Thank you all for your love and support!
Ashleigh swam yesterday in a meet in Cedar. She was able to take 8 seconds off her 100m freestyle and 3 seconds off her 50m free. Nice job Ash!
This week is filled with choir concerts and more swim meets!
No comments:
Post a Comment